General Studies and Engineering Aptitude
The subject of General Studies is vast and infinite. But our panel of experts are experienced enough to take you through only the relevant and significant portions of the subjects. They are skilled enough to transform the all-confusing yet extremely essential English language into an interesting theme. And at the end of the course the largely avoided subjects of General Studies and English will be your area of strengths and proficiencies.
Course Duration: Two months
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development
- Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services
- Basics of Energy and Environment : Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment
- Basics of Project Management
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession
Material Provided: Study Materials, Question bank, Topic tests and Interview Guidance.
1- Fill up the registration form (Click to download Registration Form)
2- Attach one stamp size and two passport size photographs.
3- Photocopy of B.Tech. /B.E. mark sheet (Last attended)
4- Fee can be paid by Cash or Demand Draft of Rs. -------/- made in favor of "Engineers Today & Tomorrow" payable at New Delhi.
5- Registration can be done online also. To do so fill our registration form online and follow the above mentioned procedure.
All the documents should be sent to :
India's No.1 IES ACADEMY,
28 B/7, Second Floor, Jia Sarai
Near IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016
Ph.No. 011-26537570, 09810958290