The application form for IES 2014 will be released on 15th March 2014 on the official website of Union Public Service commission or UPSC. The last date to fill up the application form for IES 2014 is also declared by UPSC as 14th April 2014. In order to reserve the seat for IES exam 2014, candidates are required to accurately fill up the application form. It is compulsory for every IES aspirant to fill up the application form on time otherwise he/she cannot appear for the IES exams 2014. The application forms for IES are only available through online mode as the concerned authorities of IES decided to make the process online from 2014 onwards. Fees can be paid by the candidates through both offline and online methods.
Below are the important points which candidates should remember while filling up the application form Indian Engineering Services 2014:
- As from 2014 onwards, application form for IES can be filled through online mode only. Therefore candidate needs to visit the official website of UPSC.
- Once reaching the website, candidates required to click on the link available on the left side mentioned as “UPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS”.
- Once reaching to www.upsconline.nic.in , students should click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC tab where students will find the registration form for IES 2014.
- There might you find two parts of registration process. Students are required to complete the both parts of application form. There are lot of information to be submitted by the student in the registration forms. And each piece of information should be genuine and correct.
- The candidates also find a block in the application form where they should upload the scanned photograph and also upload the scanned signature.
- The information in the form should be filled accurately and it should be according to the information available in the class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Once all the information submitted, candidates should choose the option through which he/she would like to make payment. Both offline and online modes of payment are available for the students.
- Once the payment collected by the concerned authorities, candidates should click the “submit button”. Registration ID and password will be issued to the students as soon as they submit the form. This password and ID can be used by the candidates for future references such as for getting mark sheets, downloading admit card, result etc.
Important Note: The fee for application form for IES is not applicable for SC, ST and Female candidates. The General category and OBC are required to pay a sum of INR 200 which can be made through both offline and online modes. Candidates should be aware of the fact that once the fee paid cannot be refund in any circumstances. Therefore they should properly fill up and submit the form.
More from my site