Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering or GATE exams conducted by the Govt. of India and it held on All India basis. The govt. of India formed the GATE committee and this committee is consisting of senior faculties of IISc, Bangalore and IITs. The GATE committee in coordination with National Coordinating Board conducted this high competitive exam in the eight zones of the country. After clearing GATE exams students not only eligible for post graduate or master programs but it also open the gate ways for several jobs in both public and private sectors.
Features of GATE 2015
- Fifteen subject papers will be held through an online computer test including CY, GG, AE, AG, CE, CH, MA, MN, AR, MT, PH, TF, XE, BT and XL.
- Students need to upload the soft copies of documents, photograph and signature during filling the application form online.
- Female candidates don’t require to pay the application form fee.
- Photographs with signature i.e Biometric information may need to provide on the day of the examination.
How to prepare for GATE 2014?
- Time management, accuracy, in depth understanding of fundamentals of subjects is few essential things that require for crack the GATE exam 2014.
- GATE exams 2014 will be consist of only objective in nature and correct answer will provide you the marks and incorrect answers will deduct marks. So, there will be negative marking.
- Collect previous year’s question papers and examine them properly to judge how the question paper will be in GATE 2015 exams.
- Concentrate more on subjects in which you believe that you are weak.
- Concentrate both on numerical problems and theory.
- Make systematic time table and complete the whole syllabus accordingly.
- Prepare Notes and study according to short notes.
- Join a GATE institute in Delhi for systematic and correct guidance.
- Take a proper GATE Solution made your way easy.
What is PSU and how it benefits?
PSU stands for Public Sector Undertakings. These are actually govt. undertaking companies that comes under public sector units. PSU companies are governed by the Govt. of India and they are formed to undertake the commercial activities of the country.
Every company conducts exams of PSU and few of the major companies are GAIL, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, MFL, DRDO, NFL, CPCL, ONGC, HPCL and BPCL.
Pattern of PSUs exam 2015
PSU question papers consist of major two sections including technical and non-technical sections. Technical section relates to your subject specialization of your related stream. Non-technical section comprises of Current Affairs, Reasoning and Aptitude, General Awareness and English Language.
What is IES and its benefits?
IES stands for Indian Engineering Services. It includes the services of India that includes technical, engineering and managerial functions of India. IES exams are being conducted by UPSC every year in the mid of June. IES exam is held in the different streams of engineering including Electrical engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication and Mechanical engineering.
Pattern of IES-ESE 2015
- IES 2014 Syllabus Electronics & Communication Engineering -ECE.
- IES 2014 Syllabus Electrical Engineering -EE.
- IES 2014 Syllabus Civil Engineering -CE.
- IES 2014 Syllabus Mechanical Engineering -ME.
- IES 2014 Syllabus General Ability Test( Common Syllabus )
Regular classroom coaching program by IES Academy is the best thing for the students to get themselves prepared for the IES, PSU and GATE exams because IES Academy institute is really a good way to help students gain good scores in all such engineering entrance exam.
Address For Delhi
IES ACADEMY, 28B/7, 2nd Floor Jia Sarai,
Near IIT, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 16
Address For Lucknow
Opposite Kendriya Bhawan, Aliganj, Lucknow
Phone : 011 – 26537570
mobile : +91-9810958290 For Lucknow +91-8874043373
Email : email@example.com