GATE Exams for the year 2014 is going to start shortly and students throughout India are searching for the process of applying and filling up the application form procedure. This year the GATE authoritative bodies have made some modifications in the examination process. From this year, only the online mode of examination will be considered and no other offline modes will be entertained. The application process too becomes online only now. Students now can apply for GATE through online mode only.
The GATE authoritative bodies are going to introduce an online user interface to the students who are interested in applying for GATE 2014 which is known as GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
Process for applying GATE 2014 exams Online:
- The students first need to register for the GATE examination.
- They should register by clicking on “New User Register Here” available at the website.
- After logging in to the site, you will be able to see the online application form for GATE 2014.
- Fill up all the required fields properly.
- Upload your recent photographs and signature.
- Pay the required amount for application fee through net banking, credit or debit cards.
Once you fill up the application form and complete the registration process, you will be allotted a User ID which is used to log in to the portal with the password you provide at the registration process. Through your User ID and password you can view all the details associated with GATE exam. You can check your status, download the admit card and can also check the results over here.
After filling of this application you will get one User ID which is used to login into the portal and the suitable password which was used earlier, these credentials are very useful as it is the only way to login into the portal where you need to check your status, download your admit card and even check your results also. For more details visit the official website of GATE.
More from my site